News & Information
- In Memoriam—Anthony (Tony) Allison
- Published on Mar 10, 2014
On February 20, 2014 Anthony (Tony) Clifford Allison died from the complications of end-stage pulmonary fibrosis in his home overlooking the Belmont Valley near San Francisco.
- A Novel Organ Donor Facility: A Decade of Experience With Liver Donors
- Published on Feb 25, 2014
The authors report on the establishment of the nation's first Organ Procurement Organization–based organ recovery facility with a goal of increasing efficiencies, reducing costs, and reducing procurement surgeon travel.
- Centers Used Solely for Recovering Organs from Deceased Donors May Improve Efficiency and Costs of Transplantation
- Published on Feb 19, 2014
Free-standing organ recovery centers could markedly improve efficiency and reduce costs associated with deceased organ donation, according to a new study published in the American Journal of Transplantation. The study’s findings have major implications for cost containment and national policies related to organ transplantation.
- Visit the AJT Booth (#101) at the ASTS Winter Symposium in Miami!
- Published on Jan 16, 2014
Make sure to visit the American Journal of Transplantation booth (#101) to learn all about the exciting developments at AJT during the 14th Annual State of the Art Winter Symposium in Miami, January 24 - 25th, 2014.
- 2013 Reviewer Honor Roll
- Published on Dec 04, 2013
AJT thanks our dedicated reviewers.
- Pediatric Liver Transplant Patients May Face Cognitive Problems as They Age
- Published on Nov 18, 2013
American Journal of Transplantation reports on link between liver transplants and cognitive problems.
- AJT User Account Updates
- Published on Nov 18, 2013
We are updating our author and reviewer databases. Effective November 20, users will be prompted at login to update their account.
- Vote AJT!
- Published on Sep 05, 2013
Calling all authors, reviewers, editorial board members, and members of the AJT community: "Vote AJT!" for ScholarOne's first Journal Triathlon beginning Monday, September 9th.
- Social Media Initiative May Help Increase Organ Donations
- Published on Jun 13, 2013
A new social media initiative helped to boost organ donor registration rates, according to a new study published in the American Journal of Transplantation. The findings suggest that social media might be an effective tool for tackling a variety of problems related to public health in which communication and education are essential.
- Stop by the AJT Booth (#300) at the ATC in Seattle!
- Published on May 16, 2013
Make sure to visit the American Journal of Transplantation booth (#300) to learn all about the exciting developments at AJT during the ATC meeting in Seattle, May 18th - 22nd, 2013.
- Images inTransplantation
- The AJT Report
- LITERATURE Watch
- News & Information
- Cover Gallery
- Virtual Issues
- Reviewer Thank You
- Manuscript Submissions - Operating Procedure Instructions to Authors
- Supplement Guide
- Submit Your Manuscript
- Author Services
- Subscribe / Renew
- Recommend to Library
- Free Sample Issue
- Sign up for e-alerts
- Sign up for RSS
- Download AJT apps
Sales & Services