News & Information
- AST Infectious Diseases Guidelines, 2nd Edition - TAKE OUR SURVEY
- Published on Sep 21, 2011
Now that the ATC has passed, we want to keep up the momentum of the excitement that comes with talking with our peers from around the world. With this in mind we are getting ready to strategize about the third edition of the AST Infectious Diseases Guidelines.
- Make Your Voice Heard!
- Published on Sep 20, 2011
Fourteen OPTN/UNOS policy proposals are now open for public comment. Visit http://optn.transplant.hrsa.gov/policiesAndBylaws/publicComment/proposals.asp before December 23, 2011 to view the proposals and submit your feedback.
- Substitution of Brand Name with Generic Drug Proves Safe for Transplant Recipients
- Published on Sep 16, 2011
A new study published in the American Journal of Transplantation reveals that substitution of a brand name immunosuppressive drug with a generic (manufactured by Sandoz) for preventing rejection of transplanted organs appears to be safe for transplant recipients.
- 2011 Reviewer Honor Roll
- Published on Aug 31, 2011
AJT thanks our dedicated reviewers.
- In Memoriam - Fritz Heinz Bach, MD (1934 – 2011)
- Published on Aug 18, 2011
Obituary by Hans W. Sollinger
- Elimination of National Kidney Allocation Policy Improves Minority Access to Transplants
- Published on Jul 21, 2011
A new study published in the American Journal of Transplantation reveals that since the elimination of the kidney allocation priority for matching for HLA-B on May 7, 2003, access to kidney transplantation for minorities has been improved. Improvement is a result of a policy that reduced the requirements for tissue matching.
- HPV Infection Highly Prevalent Among Organ Transplant Recipients
- Published on Jul 13, 2011
A new study published in the American Journal of Transplantation reveals an association between the human papillomavirus (betaPV) infection and cutaneous squamous cell carcinoma (SCC) in organ transplant recipients.
- Heart Transplant Patients at Risk for Serious Skin Cancers
- Published on Jul 01, 2011
A new study published in the American Journal of Transplantation reveals that there is a significant risk of serious skin cancers, including cutaneous squamous cell carcinoma and melanoma, in heart transplant patients.
- Congratulations to our iPad drawing winner...
- Published on Jul 01, 2011
Congratulations to Christian Schuetz, winner of our iPad drawing for the AJT mobile app feedback survey! Thanks to everyone who participated and shared your experiences in using the AJT mobile app. Don’t have the app yet? Download it today.
- Breaking news: First new transplant drug in a decade granted FDA approval.
- Published on Jun 16, 2011
June 15, 2011 – The U.S. Food and Drug Administration has approved Nulojix (belatacept) to prevent acute rejection in adult patients who have had a kidney transplant.
- Images inTransplantation
- The AJT Report
- LITERATURE Watch
- News & Information
- Cover Gallery
- Virtual Issues
- Reviewer Thank You
- Manuscript Submissions - Operating Procedure Instructions to Authors
- Supplement Guide
- Submit Your Manuscript
- Author Services
- Subscribe / Renew
- Recommend to Library
- Free Sample Issue
- Sign up for e-alerts
- Sign up for RSS
- Download AJT apps
Sales & Services