News & Information
- 5 Reasons Why You Should Have the AJT Mobile App
- Published on Jun 08, 2011
Here’s what your peers and colleagues are saying...
- HIV-Infected Donors Present Novel Source of Organs for HIV-infected Transplant Candidates
- Published on Jun 06, 2011
A new study published in the American Journal of Transplantation reveals that HIV-infected deceased donors represent a potentially novel source of organs for HIV-infected transplant candidates that could decrease waitlist deaths and even shorten the national waitlist.
- Stop by booth # 611 at ATC in Philadelphia and Show Us Your AJT App to receive a free gift!
- Published on Mar 29, 2011
Make sure to visit the American Journal of Transplantation booth at the upcoming ATC meeting in Philadelphia, April 30th - May 4th, 2011. Show us your AJT app and receive a free gift, as well as enter to win a larger prize!
- First U.S. Face Transplant Proves Cost-Effective
- Published on Feb 03, 2011
Cleveland, OH—January 25, 2011—A new study published in the American Journal of Transplantation reveals that the cost of face transplantation in a very complicated patient is similar to the cumulative cost of multiple conventional reconstructions.
- What's New in AJT for 2011
- Published on Jan 05, 2011
Click here for free access to Editor-in-Chief Dr. Kirk's update on exciting new developments in the American Journal of Transplantation.
- In Memoriam - Mark D. Pescovitz , MD 1955 - 2010
- Published on Jan 03, 2011
Mark D. Pescovitz, MD, died tragically on December 12, 2010, in Michigan from injuries sustained during a motor vehicle accident.
- Announcing the AJT mobile app
- Published on Dec 15, 2010
Now the #1 transplantation journal brings you content wherever you are, whenever you want it. Download the AJT app for your mobile device and access instant, real-time updates from AJT, including article abstracts, events, and free content like “The AJT Report”. Easily tag select content for convenient reading and share with your friends and colleagues through e-mail, Twitter, Facebook, and more! Download the FREE app today!
- New Editor: Allan D. Kirk
- Published on Sep 01, 2010
The American Journal of Transplantation is pleased to announce that operations have moved to Emory University in Atlanta, GA. Allan D. Kirk and his team assume responsibility for the journal effective September 1st, 2010 while Philip Halloran continues as Editor Emeritus.
- Special Articles for the 10th Volume
- Published on Apr 26, 2010
Read these special articles in the May 2010 issue of AJT selected by Editor-in-Chief Philip Halloran.
- Allan D. Kirk Named Editor-in-Chief for the American Journal of Transplantation
- Published on Feb 18, 2010
MOUNT LAUREL, NJ and ARLINGTON, VA — Allan D. Kirk, MD, PhD, has been chosen by the American Society of Transplantation (AST) and the American Society of Transplant Surgeons (ASTS) to serve as editor-in-chief of the American Journal of Transplantation (AJT) effective September 1, 2010.
- Images inTransplantation
- The AJT Report
- LITERATURE Watch
- News & Information
- Cover Gallery
- Virtual Issues
- Reviewer Thank You
- Manuscript Submissions - Operating Procedure Instructions to Authors
- Supplement Guide
- Submit Your Manuscript
- Author Services
- Subscribe / Renew
- Recommend to Library
- Free Sample Issue
- Sign up for e-alerts
- Sign up for RSS
- Download AJT apps
Sales & Services