All papers including supplements, whether submitted or invited to the American Journal of Transplantation, will be subject to peer-review.
Organizers and authors seeking to publish material, as a supplement to the American Journal of Transplantation, should submit the following information to the Editorial Office:
- A letter including a brief summary of the work to be published,
- The length or estimated length of the manuscript(s)
- A statement of ability to pay supplement publication charges and giving disclosure of sponsorship
- Projected date of completion, desired date of publication
- The name of the individual who will serve as guest editor for the supplement.
- If possible, a copy of the manuscript in final or drafts form. If arrangements for publication are made prior to manuscript completion, the organizer should provide a full description of the work including the names of all authors or contributors.
Manuscripts should be prepared in accordance to the author guidelines of the American Journal of Transplantation.
All proposals for a supplement to AJT must be submitted to the Editorial Office for review. The Editor has the right to reject or accept supplements. The Editor of AJT also has the right to determine whether any individual article in a supplement submitted for publication can be accepted for publication.
Charges and publication time
If accepted, supplements must be sponsored for publication. The price must be negotiated with the publisher's supplement representative. The publisher will prepare a quote based upon the estimated number of printed pages; color illustrations; number of extra copies ordered in addition to subscriber copies. All supplements are published online and in print.
The Editorial Office will forward the cover letter to the publisher and the publisher will quote a price to the customer.
Publication time, from acceptance of final paper to delivery of bound copies in our warehouse is 10-12 weeks.
- Images inTransplantation
- The AJT Report
- LITERATURE Watch
- News & Information
- Cover Gallery
- Virtual Issues
- Reviewer Thank You
- Manuscript Submissions - Operating Procedure Instructions to Authors
- Supplement Guide
- Submit Your Manuscript
- Author Services
- Subscribe / Renew
- Recommend to Library
- Free Sample Issue
- Sign up for e-alerts
- Sign up for RSS
- Download AJT apps
Sales & Services